Readers are in Los Angeles in Lady Midnight. It’s been five years since the events of the Mortal Instruments when Nephilim stood poised on the brink of oblivion and Shadowhunter Emma Carstairs lost her parents. After the blood and violence she witnessed as a child, Emma has dedicated her life to to discovering exactly what it was that killed her parents and getting her revenge. At the same time, Emma is falling in love with the one person in the world she’s absolutely forbidden by Shadowhunter Law to love.
The tour schedule can be seen below and is subject to change:
- April 16 at 11 am – Leicester Square Theatre (London)
- April 17 at 1 pm – WH Smiths (Milton Keynes)
- April 17 at 5 pm – Waterstones (Birmingham)
- April 18 at 6:30 pm – Waterstones (Leeds)
- April 19 at 3 pm – Waterstones (Edinburgh)
- April 19 at 6:30 pm – Waterstones (Glasgow)
- April 21 at 6:30 pm – Liberty Hall Theatre (Dublin)
Clare’s Mortal Instruments series, the first set in the Shadodwhunters universe, currently has an TV show adaptation running on Freeform (formerly ABC Family).
Will you visit Clare on her Lady Midnight UK tour? Sound off in the comments below!