Kari Maaren talks about disability in fiction.
- List of the Week: Anticipated 2018 YA Anthologies
- EXCLUSIVE: Read an excerpt of Road to Eugenica by A.M. Rose!
- It’s my love letter to music and words.
- Morris Awards announced finalists for best debut YA novel.
- I entered VCFA’s MFA program because I had a lot to learn as a fiction writer.
- What new YA books release this week? (January 16)
- GIVEAWAY: Win a copy of Dear Martin by Nic Stone!
- I wanted to read about a girl who was confident enough to own her beliefs at the lunch table.
- The whole reason we write is to have a moment of connection.
- Conservative histories shy away from speculation, which leaves women out of the story.